Sunday, April 12, 2009

We should all refuse to live without LOVE....

Hi Guys,
Just last weekend i was watching the movie 'Straight'. I am impressed with few phrases used in the movie and that has touched me and I was bound to share those with you guys.
The first phrase that I liked the most is the title for this post. Yes, you got it right.
"We should all refuse to live without LOVE".

That's so true. One's life is not worth living if it doesn't have love, emotions, liking, disliking, happiness, joy. And what that life is for where you can't spread happiness and joy and all these will come with Love. WOW!!!

The second phrase that has touched deep of my heart is
"IMPERFECTIONS, thats what makes us real".

I am looking forward to hear from the people who read this post, about what they feel LOVE and IMPERFECTIONS.

No comments: